American Eagle Plumbing continues to forge its good name one household and business at a time in Minneapolis and surrounding communities with our full line of services. As vested members of the area, we have relied upon our work and courteous customer service for more than six years to garner our exceeding rate of word-of-mouth business. Now, we have made it easier for you to reach us and inform you on our services.
We would like you to know what many of your family, friends and neighbors may have already experienced with us – that we surpass your expectations in a plumbing service with quick response, exceptional work and professional courtesy, all at a reasonable price. There is no need to ever worry about your plumbing again. Anytime your water drainage issues hits a snag, we are there immediately to fix it.
Our professional services are geared to your needs…
- Water heaters: It’s winter. It is cold, and you have had a long, draining day. Nothing would be better than a warm-hot bath and then a cup of steaming soup while curled in your blanket. So, when your water heater has pooped out on you, you know the plumbers who will fix your woes in a jiff.
- Repair: We know water heaters inside and out, so when you need a quick fix, we give you top customer service. We take the worry out of this household dilemma.
- Tankless water heaters: We can provide you with this system that guarantees you never run out of hot water ever again in your home or business. With this system, gone are the days of waiting for hot water after courteously allowing other household occupants dibs the first shower. This system provides heated water on an as-needed basis, saving you time and money.
- Clogged drainage: Is there anything more annoying than a clogged toilet, sink or shower drain? Stagnant water builds with your frustration. However, when the plunger has proven useless, it is time to call in the professionals.
- Sump pump installation: This equipment ensures that you will have a dry, moisture-free basement. It sits below your basement’s lowest point, collecting any water and jettisoning it away to a safe distance. This system prevents a myriad of possible problems in you basement and throughout your home, including mildew, rodents, dank smells and dangerous mold.
- Water line repair: With our area’s temperature extremes, plenty of stress is put upon the pipes of homes and businesses everywhere. Between rusted metal pipes to cracks in PVC, we have veteran, intuitive knowledge of piping in homes typical of our community.
- Basement bathroom: If you spend a significant amount of time in your basement, then you already know how inconvenient it often is climbing the stairs to use the facilities topside. A basement bathroom is especially called for if this doubles as a guest room, home theater, home office, activities room (such as hobbies or if you are in pursuit of your creative passions) or a play room for babysitting. This also drastically increases your home’s property value.